- Mantucket Capital expects employees, independent contractors, vendors and other users of systems and documents that may contain personal information to: (1) protect such personal information from unauthorized disclosure or use; and (2) destroy or delete such personal information when no longer required for the purpose intended or by law, whichever is longer.
- Further, Mantucket Capital expects each employee, independent contractor, vendor or other user of personal information to apply appropriate measures to protect personal information where collected, used or stored in accordance with the applicable and enforceable laws of those countries in which Mantucket Capital is operating. As global laws and ethical concerns of privacy are constantly evolving, Mantucket Capital will continue to adopt reasonable policies and information security measures to meet these evolving standards.
- What Information We Collect on our Site and How We Use It: Non-Personal and Aggregated Information Collected Automatically. When you visit our Site, we log general data, such as your domain name (e.g., google.com, Mantucket.com), the name of the Web page from which you entered our Site, which pages you visit on our Site, and how much time you spend on each page. We use this information to continually monitor and improve our Site and for internal analysis. In particular, we use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track user’s movement, and gather information for aggregate use.
- Personal Information That You Choose to Submit: As a visitor to our Site, you may choose to use the Site to send us personal information (e.g., your name, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address), for example, when you send a question via the Site, register for a special service, submit your resume through our Site. Anytime you submit personal information for a specific purpose using the Site, your information is used for that purpose only, unless you consent otherwise or as required by law. When you submit personal information to Mantucket Capital on this Site, you understand and agree that this information may be transferred across national boundaries and may be stored and processed in another country, which may not provide privacy protections similar to those your country provides.
- We may use e-mail to respond to e-mail messages from you, where necessary, to confirm information received online from you and to engage in other communication that you have authorized or that we have determined necessary to more effectively service you and our customers. In many cases, you choose the amount of information you supply (e.g., when sending us information through the Site, you may choose to include only an e-mail address – not a telephone number or mailing address – for replies).
- What About “Cookies”? – The term “cookie” refers to files that are transferred from a website to your computer’s hard drive. The purpose of cookies is to enable us to track your activities on our Site. Cookies help us remember who you are. They work in the same fashion as the clerk in a store you visit on a regular basis. The store clerk may not necessarily know your name, but he or she recognizes that you have been in the store before and may remember what you usually purchase while you are in the store. Cookies permit us to gain the same kind of information about you and enable us to provide you with more efficient and personalized service. For example, for sites that require registration, a cookie file can be stored on your computer enabling you to skip the registration process on subsequent visits.
- Some (usually newer) versions of Web browsers allow you to decide whether or not to accept cookie files and some programs notify you when a website is about to deposit a cookie file on your hard drive. If you decide not to accept cookies, you may not be able to successfully navigate some portions of a website.
- With Whom We Share Your Information – We may share non-personal, aggregated information with our customers, partners, and advertisers. Aggregated information is not linked to any personal information that can identify an individual person. Unless we have your permission or are required by law, we only share the personal information you provide through our Site with Mantucket Capital affiliates and/or business partners that are acting on our behalf. Mantucket Capital reserves the right to disclose customer information to the extent authorized law. We make every reasonable effort to ensure that such Mantucket Capital affiliates and business partners, including those in the U.S. and any other countries, protect your personal information consistent with this Policy.
- Our Commitment to Data Security – To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect through the Site. However, please be advised that Mantucket Capital cannot guarantee and has no control over the public or third party network through which you send your personal information to Mantucket Capital’s Site.
- Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy – We do not collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our Site is intended for anyone under 13 years of age. By entering this Site, users represent that they are 13 years of age or older.